Four tenets define our Convenience without Compromise values: Family, Friendly, Fervent, and Fresh:
Family – Heritage’s started with family and continues to operate with people as the most important part of our business.
- We are a family owned & operated business
- We seek to treat our employees (associates) as family
- We call and treat our customers as our guests, which defines our treatment and service standard each experiences at our stores
- We abide in and support our communities, as family supports one another
Friendly – At Heritage’s, serving people is our most important priority and we demonstrate this tenet to our employees, guests and community.
- To our employees, we provide training, assistance, support, guidance, and advancement opportunity
- To our guests, we strive to deliver courteous service that desired in-store experience.
- To our community, we celebrate with and actively serve and support our neighbors
Fervent – At Heritage’s, we don’t rest on our laurels and don’t settle for less than our best. This tenet speaks to the quality mentality or attitude of excellence we desire our employees to display towards our guests and in their careers. It also speaks to our commitment to our people, the services/products we offer, and our unwavering support for our communities.
Fresh – At Heritage’s, we seek to deliver quality products, both in the food service realm and with signature offerings. We set to achieve this tenet through establishing key local partnerships, continuous improvement in our in-store offerings and location aesthetics, and with a vibrant branding essence.