Customer Service Purchasing Assistant for our Wholesale Company
The Customer Service Purchasing Assistant is responsible for processing all customer orders, from taking the order to entering the order, generating the pick tickets in a timely manner to generating, finalizing of invoices and writing orders
- Sourcing suppliers based on price, availability, necessity, quality and logistical expenses.
- Negotiating and business relations skills
- Gather and present product information for new and existing products.
- Product ordering
- Record keeping
- Tracking of inbound orders
- Updating pricing of all products.
- Coordinating with shipping agencies and sellers to ensure timely deliveries and oversee the integrity and quality of delivered goods and services.
- Answering incoming calls
- A minimum of an associate degree in business
- Valid Driver’s license
- Able to lift to 50 lbs. without restrictions.
- Able to stand, reach and walk around the Building without restrictions.
- Able to operate a calculator.
- Able to use Microsoft platform, Word, Excel, Power Point
February 13, 2024