Applicant will be responsible for installing and servicing commercial heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems. Applicant must have the ability to troubleshoot HVAC/R systems, repair accordingly, preventive maintenance of HVAC/R systems, and food service equipment. Must have a knowledge of basic electrical and plumbing techniques. Will be required to perform light maintenance duties to maintain company property and equipment. Full-time position Monday-Friday with on-call responsibilities. The applicant must be able to make good decisions that are the best interest of the company, taking into consideration cost, efficiency, quality.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s License in good standing
- Universal EPA certificate
- Able to lift 80lbs without restrictions
- Able to climb ladders and not afraid of heights
- Mechanically inclined